Because of the ongoing COVID-19 health emergency, the Ahern Building will only be available for official Sullivan County business until further notice.
We do not have an anticipated date that it will reopen for public use and are not taking reservations at this time.
In keeping with the Sullivan County Board of Commissioners’ desire to increase use of Sullivan County property, the Board invites community members to use the Ahern Building for special or recurring events such as meetings, educational programs, small gatherings or events.
Use of Ahern is granted in a first come, first serve manner, however priority will be given in the following order:
- Sullivan County Use
- Other Governmental Use - Conservation District, UNHCE, state or local government or school use;
- Non-profit charitable organization, with preference given to County-based or County-serving organization;
- Membership organization, with preference given to County-based group;
- Private function, such as family gathering, party, shower, etc.
Some important aspects about using the Ahern Building:
- The maximum event size is 49 people.
- 1,000 SF meeting room
- Limited use of kitchen is available with refrigerator (no freezer), sink, and ice maker
- Basic tables and chairs are available for use.
- There is limited ADA accessibility at this time.
A $50 security deposit is required to confirm your reservation and will be returned after your function provided there is no damage or missing items. For more information regarding the availability and use of the Ahern Building, please contact Sara Rouillard in the Facilities Department. She can be reached at 603-542-9511, extension 230 or e-mail Sara Rouillard..